Instagram Photos

April 22, 2011

miss my long hair

 suddenly miss my long hair so much
>.<






now
let me tell u de story bout my hair =)
it is hard to be said via words
it would be better thru photos
wakakkazz
=P


*ps-the way of my smiling changed too =P
a sudden inspiration to edit phots
hehe^^
time passes so fast
it flies jz like my hair
wen u say yes to cut
den it jz dropped down to floor in 1 second
:'(
yet,
i did not regret to hv a cut on my hair
we need some changes in the life
do not always follow the thing like old man
try to hv something new n fresh
we will never know wat it would be
unless we gv it a try!!
=)

5 comments:

  1. hahahha ur hair has a biography too! lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your long hair too=)
    Nvm,it will grow,
    give some time~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, i agree with u..

    we need some changes in the life
    do not always follow the thing like old man
    try to hv something new n fresh
    we will never know wat it would be
    unless we gv it a try!!

    i oso hav a hair cut, though it is nt too short, but it is a change for me, since i long time din cut my long hair.. same like u, do a lot of changes on hair after form 5.. i'm nt regret to cut short, at least it is nt so burden.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. vivian: hehe..lols
    rachel: ya, it is growing..vil turn bac to de ori me after holidays perhaps..lols
    sherlyn: thx^^
    meising: yaya, but it like ur hair style now too, a bit curly at de hair end..it is nice =)

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

Followers