Instagram Photos

April 15, 2011

break time =)

finally 4 papers in dis week come to the end n 2day
de paper was super duper tiring!!
6 ESSAYS in 1 n a half hour @.@
my right hand still feels like cramping now
this is the fastest speed dat i did in my exam
since de 1st paper in my life
luckily, i did not turn blank wen answering the ques
n most of de questions r quite familiar 4 me
this means dat my effort is being repaid^^
love kinda feeling =)
hoping for de same luck in de following paper
dadaa...
we had those above for dinner jz now
b4 de pizza arrived,
5 of us were hungry like hell
but after 1-3 pices of them
we were full ady..
hahah
wil it be too much for 5 girls??
yet, m still full now =P
gonna continue my vampire diaries episode 17 since my last show
dun noe wen was it ady
too far for me to recall bac :S
not going to take even a glim on my bichem notes 2day
let me enjoy my show 1st yeah~~
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers