Instagram Photos

April 23, 2011

a little hungry

just had the mee hon in cafe for lunch just now
the meehon that the makcik in cafe gave was so little
but that time i just felt the soup was spicy nia
>.<
and now i m feeling a little hungry
in the meantime k-ing my entomology notes
those ticks, scabies are really SUPERB
no other word i can use to describe them
hope can finish them by 2nite

 luckily i m still vif my VONO instant mushroom soup
it was given by my dearest aunt
and now i got the chance to have it
hehe =P

firstly
unpack the thing and pour out into a bowl
 then
pour the hot water and mixe them up
yummy yummy
=)


it tastes nice
especially i m hungry now
hahah
i dont even waste a drop of the soup
wakakkazz
=P

m full of energy to continue my notes ady^^
chionig ahh!!
it is the last paper ady!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha ur last photo make me burst out laughing. btw i can see ur blog NORMALLY d. ehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...i changed the colour of my text..coz it was transparent b4 i made any changes..i could not remember i did change it to transparent..hahah

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

Followers