Instagram Photos

April 28, 2011

2nd day (27/4) after exam

woke up at 1:30pm
this is the highest record in my hostel
i hv never slept until so long at here before
wakakakazz
really thought of to clear my thing and pack them nicely


but as u can see
really a mess for me
lots of thing to pack
and i m still not in a mood to pack all the thing
:S
but at last,
i had cleared up my notes and put all of them
into this box!!
=))
it just took me 10 minutes
=P


then
i went out again
with rachel and sherlyn
i jz bought the eyeliner of CyberColor and the sharpener from SASA
the fake eyelashes were from THE FACE SHOP
which i had bought it yesterday
gonna learn make-up in this holidays
try to be more feminine
hehe^^


time to make decision again
dinner where to eat??!!
tried too mny food liao??
out of idea where to have nice meal??
den we came to here again
鲜定味 in SgWang 3rd floor
i had this 炸酱面with 香槟珍珠奶茶
the mee so-so loh
hahah


came bac and watched my new series
“点解阿SIR系阿SIR”
really funny!!
gonna continue at home via PPS
=))
started to feel bored at here already
want to go home
friday,
pls come faster!!
cant wait for U!!!
nitezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers