Instagram Photos

June 12, 2011

Singapore

finally i came back from Singapore (SG) yesterday..hahah..a great trip though a bit rushy and the schedule was a bit packed..LOlsss
and now i m going to tell the story about this trip..it is quite hard for me to write out the whole journey so i m going to separate them by days..hehe
let's start it..this time, i went to SG by train and it took bout 4++ hours to reach there..
the ticket now looks like the TOTO ticket..from Segamat to SG, the ticket is RM21 per head for adult..better take train coz straight away enter SG and no need to change bus or other transport from JB =)

went to SG with my grandma and she was busy with her PSP along the whole journey~~

finally reached SG, took out my passport white the white card and entered the immigration department~~

lots of ppl were entering SG, but they were still queueing up neatly to wait for their turn..me too^^
after we passed this part them moved on to the luggage part, we put our thing on the scanning machine then only the whole process was finally done!!
and we kept on walking to the taxi station and my aunt as at there waiting for grandma and me already :)
then, we took a taxi and went back to my aunt's condo in Woodlands~~her condo was quite near with the checkpoint centre~~
in the evening, i went down with my aunt to take my cousin from the kids school..the kids school was located just below the condo they are living,,this is so convenient for them!!

then, we brought them to the playground just beside the kids school..the facilities are more more better than in  Malaysia..ahem ahem..hahah

then, my aunt cooked for us the first dinner...yummy yummy especially the tomato fish..it was dolly fish i think, u know i m very poor in cooking, so i know how to eat only but not the name of the food i eat neither how to cook~~haha
and the next day, my aunt was on leave, so she brought me to gia gia before i met up with vler~~


TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers