Instagram Photos

June 6, 2011

renewalSSS

finally, i got the time to talk about my renewal story..hahah..went to renew my passport, IC and license in one day~~last thursay, i went to out at 1230pm to renew these 3 things..firstly, i renewed my passport~~waited for 3 hours to get a new one, as it is holidays now, so quite many ppl were there when i reached the office~~
my old one which is blue in colour, i did it in 2002 and it lasted for 5 years which was until 2007 then i did not renew it liao~this is because after form 5, i had a job then matric until now Uni life..and as u know, the holidays of matric and Uni are a bit different from the normal school holidays so quite hard for me to join my family for vacation >.<
i took the picture for my passport there and my smile is like ahem ahem..LOlsss..nvm, this passport lasts for 2 years only..hehe

then, i moved on to renew my IC...from the picture above, myself in the IC is like a Vietnam maid =.=''''
most of my frens renewed their IC in 17 or 18 years old but me renewed it in 21..hahah
paid for RM10 for a new one and need to wait for a month to get it...and i m not sure how's my smile of the new IC..if it is like the one in my passport..den i better dont take it take unless if it is necessary >.<

then it was my license..really a big "xia shui" for me on that day!!! normally, we know that license is renewed in JPJ and the problem is i did not know where is JPJ situated in my hometown..my parents told me was opposite of the JJJ cafe at the corner..so when i reached the place, it was LHDN not JPJ..
i called my mom and asked her that shop at the corner was LHDN not JPJ then was it correct...she still said yes..at here, i need to admit that i really dont know what is LHDN for and i went there one time before to have a cop on my tax stamp for JPA scholarship...so, i entered and told the person near the number counter that i wanted to renew license, that person gave me a number and nobody was queueing so it was my turn after i took the number...then the jokes begun as conversation below:

me: saya nak renew license..
counter: license apa??
me: license kereta..
counter: sini income tax..nak renew license di jabatan kenderaan..
me: di mana??
counter: di belakang...
me: ohh...thank u :S

me immediately walked out of the office and got into the car...i was very stupiak!! then i drove to the road behind and finally i found JPJ and i thought the thing happened just now was funny n terrible enough for me...who knowsss..the most funny thing was behind~~
when it was my turn in JPJ, i walked to counter took out my license told the Mrs i wanted to renew my license then she started to do her job...then, she asked me a question~~
Mrs : berapa tahun??
if were you, how would you answer???
.
.

me: dua puluh satu tahun...
Mrs: bukan umur you, you nak renew berapa tahun??
omg!!!! i laughed non-stop when i got back into my car~~told my family they laughed more loudly than me!!
cant blame me, passport office and IC office asked me the same question and i answered them 21 mah...
this is the funniest thing i have ever met!!!

then, went to register yoga class but it did not open that time :(
took down the contact number and messaged the teacher and i m going to attend the class after come back  from singapore next week^^

lastly, went to change singapore dollar...n i m poor now :'/

bought the train ticket just now and m going to singapore 2moro afternoon :))
anyway, here i come SINGAPORE!!!
XD

3 comments:

  1. LOL i laughed out when i see ur 21 tahun aha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, u wana learn yoga??
    i oso hav the intention 2 learn it after i coming bek from KL next next week leh!!
    wana join u, can??

    ReplyDelete
  3. vivian: hahah..vry sia suai dat time..LOlss

    ysong: yaya..sure...when are u coming bac?? i start the class on nxt monday ohh~~

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

Followers