Instagram Photos

June 4, 2011

A buMp

went to have lunch with my uncle and aunt just now in Journey Star near Segamat Baru..while eating, suddenly got ppl asked whose Proton Saga was outside the cafe~~my uncle and i went out to see what had actually happened..it was my car kissed by a Perodua Viva >.<
my car was "kemek" but the Viva was only scratched a bit nia..is the case of Saga softer than Viva's??
anyway, the driver was still kind and did not run away immediately after the accident!!
he left his name, hp num and address to us, so after repairing the "kemek" part only go claim from him~~
btw, i really din hear any sound when the accident happened..just a light kiss perhaps~~my uncle pushed out a bit the "kemek" part so still looks quite okie from the picture above..wakakakzz
and the thing follow up is my aunt and uncle are going to buy the lottery =.='''
anyone wants to HUAT??
here are the numbers----4475 (Saga) & 5838 (Viva)
good luck then^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers