Instagram Photos

May 8, 2011

watch out to you

are you freaking serious??!!!
i m so shocked to see those words!!!
watch out u girl!!
dont ever challenge me!!
I DARE YOU!!!


if you are fucking itchy
pls get off from me!!!
dont spread ur "sickness" to me!!!
u will just make me not in mood!!!


if u need medicine to cure your itchiness
sure u can ask me to do a favor for u
by helping u to get some drugs like hydrocortisone
guessing u dont even know that type of drug is!!!
it is really a bullshit telling u about medicine!!
SORRY~~


WHAT CAN BE OTHER WORD TO CALL YOU BITCH!!!
i dont want to call u like that
but seems like u dont appreciate my good intention
den sorry again by calling you
BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!!!

really hope that i m standing at the top of the hill
screaming as loud as i can!!!

dare to call me GHOST
yeah, i hope i m a real ghost
walk stand eat drink sleep
with you throughout the day and night!!!
thought u were a good girl~~
anyway, it is better now!!
make the border line clear enough!!

I M MAD

ps: hope u all wont get influenced by my words n expression!!! I M REALLY MAD!!!

11 comments:

  1. "gik" by a girl~~it is a long story, hard to say it via words..hehe..but i m moderately okay now =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm then is good la..
    dun angry la ltr bcome old old liao..=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happen o? be calmed ya~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanling: yes!!! i should not get angry coz of such villaine!! gonna take k of my beauty..lolss

    sherlyn: long story~~小妹妹嫌皮痒在搞怪~~i m okay noe =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lols kinda guessing who is that girl. i think i am lucky enough to get a right guess. hehe chill =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. vivian: hahah...probably u r lucky enough 2day to hv a right guess XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess tat gal is de gal i thought of coz i hav been seeing all the crazy wordss..She really so'guo fen'!Don't bother wat she said bout u,at least we noe u r a gud gal,cheer up ya=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. rachel: u saw those words?? i m glad finally got one noes wat i was mad of =)) *touched*

    ReplyDelete
  9. who is the girl ? im the only one that dunno :(

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

Followers