Instagram Photos

May 19, 2011

KL 4 DAYS

finally i m back from KL after shopping for 4 days
really walked a lot and quite tired :/
1st day when reached KL i was very obedient
stayed at aunt's hse did not go anywhere
d/t the time i reached was quite ady
hehe^^
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
MONDAY
i started my shopping the next day
as u know, i m very lazy to wake up early in the morning
even though in KL i did the same thing too
hahah
only woke up at 12pm++
my aunt was at work ady
i had the milo and biscuit prepared by my aunt after bathing
watched tv~~
wasted my time until 3pm
then finally i was off
SHOPPING TIME
=)
spent my time in Sg Wang for 1 hour
then i went into McD
to plan the thing i wanted to buy actually
muahahah
XD

 had fries and oreo mcflurry
got a long time did not have the ice-cream ady
hehe

bought the dress, belt and shorts within an hour
hahahah
it is the dress inspired me to come up to KL
hehe

actually i planned to buy high heel to suit the dress above
i even called sherlyn to ask for her opinions
but i was scared will be inconvenient for me to bring 2 pair of high heels to JB later
so i had decided to buy a flat one
bought this pair in Vincci
accidentally they were having sales
i wanted to buy another pair of red shoes but it left the last pair on display >.<
den i decided to go other outlet
but have no this pair
Y???
:'((
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
TUESDAY
I tried to wake up earlier this morning
finally i managed to wake up at 10am
it is counted very good to me
hahah
yes, my next destination was to International Beauty Expo
which was held in KLCC for 4 days (14th-17th May 2011)

u will have a recycle bag once registered to go into the fair
the i started to spot on thing i was interested
let photos tell my shopping story in this beauty fair

buy 1 free 1
1 for me and 1 for sherlyn
thx to her for wiling to share with me^^

buy 1 free 3
RM28 for 1 bottle, so divide evenlt become RM7 each bottle
1 for my aunt ady
left 3 for my sista, cousin and myself
=))


RM1 per piece
left the very last 4 pieces >.<
gave one to my aunt
hehe

this is for my boy =)


my nails are too soft until can be tore off easily
my medi & pedicure centre here sell this bottle for RM60
i quickly grabbed one during this fair
hahah
but need to apply it everyday
yet, i know i m lazy
hope i can persist til the end
hehe

never read this JASMINE before
so bought them for the very first time
sales---RM10 for 2
and all the thing besides them were the free gift
i actually did not know about the free gift when i wanted to buy them
among the free gifts---Biore makeup remover, Etude House lipstick, O'slee serum and beauty solution (multi-function for toning, make-up base, soothing, mosturizing and body lotion), Sunplay BB cream, Horlicks cereal drink, Ribena (gave to my aunt) and Ichikami hair shampoo and conditioner
i do believe those free gifts are more than RM10 liao
XD

wanted to buy this sleeping mask
recommended by meising since my sleeping mask is almost finished
unfortunately it was sold out ady
furthermore, if u managed to buy it on the spot will have another 20% less
no luck for it
anyway, i had asked for the website to order via on9
hope i can get it^^

at night, i got a date with my hometown fren (Manchu) dat i have known her for more than 10 years since kindergarten and her boy
they brought me to eat "hao liao" hehe
firstly, we went to "qi cheong gai"
paiseh dont know what to call the street and had this 
luckily the level of spicy i still can bear with it
hahah
got stingfish, sotong, "lala", "ci hum", petai and longbean in this dish
3 of us finished it up

next stop, we moved on to ALEXIS in Ampang
actually they wanted to bring me for Snowflakes
but after they knew i had snowflakes b4 then they quickly changed their mind
hahahah
i love the surrounding of this bar
unluckily, there was no live band for us that night
too bad =(
anyway, we still enjoyed and were very full after having 2 pieces of cake over there
luckily did not order the pizza hehe
Alexis is famous for the cake
but i did not take the picture of cakes
and i found one on net
hahah

this photo really looks like the one i had at Alexis
hahah
for the first sight and it was quite dark as we sat outside the bar
i really thought it was chilli sauce
it was actually strawberry sauce XD
of cause for a manufactured-strawberry-hater like me did not taste a drop of it at all
hehe
yet, i love the nuts on top
they were crunchy and sweet
but if u asked me the name of the cake again
sorry, i have forgotten
:s

really had a great time with my dear manchu and her boyf
and TQ for treating me such a great meal + dessert + fetching me home
=))
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
WEDNESDAY
woke up at 12pm++ again
had milo and biscuit
tidied up my thing and prepared to come back
after brunch vif my aunt
then heading to BTS to take my bus home
first time took double decker bus
i was nearly vomit after i woke up from my nap in the bus
>.<

and now, i m in segamat^^
going to JB got my boy's cousin's wedding dinner
love my colourful holidays =))

5 comments:

  1. wow! such a long post! haha! Anyway, i really like the dress, belt n shorts you bought! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i would have asked u to get me some stuff if i knew u were going to the beauty fair. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. lynette: hehe..thx^^

    vivian: actually it was my sis told me about the fair and it happened exactly the time i was going to kl~~nxt time i should post it out when got this kind of fair =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huicy~thx o! i tot there is a hair roller and a hair straightener at each end~hehe~but this wan also ok~what color you wan? i wan pink colorde can or not?plsssssss~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. sherlyn: no la...it is 2 in 1 de~~n paiseh din ask u the colour on dat day coz i think normally u vil take the black one~~sry @@

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

Followers