Instagram Photos

May 9, 2011

mother's day VS bro's bday

5/8/2011
2day is mother's day n my little bro's birthday too
celebrated both together without my big younger bro n father
4 of us ate the cake before go up to bed
it is so-called "SURPRISE"
lolss 

went to buy the cake while my mom fetched my little bro bac from tuition
sis ss-ing in the car
whereas i was driving like superwoman to catch home b4 my mom reached home
yet, i lost!!
>.<
it is still ok if i lost
but caught by her we went out to buy the cake pulak
=.=!!!

we celebrated at 11pm
evryone was preparing to sleelp ady
and me sat in front of my lappy shouted
"cut the cake luu"
:/
really a good starter i m
:s

my only sis n me
one similarity----like to ss
wakakakzzz
=P

want to take the photo of my bro eating the cherry
but before my words were out,
he had finished the cherry
>.<
he was pretending with the angle adjusted by my sis in the photo above
swt both of them
tak boleh tahan betul!!!

again,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY & HAPPY BDAY GIGI
=)

i m onlining in the room
so my sis puts on the eye cover n go up to bed
she is going to start her form 6 life 2moro
add oil sis!!
u can do it
=))

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha get caught by mom summore. lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaloh~~So unlucky..lols..my sis 慢吞吞 lo..asked her to enter the hse thru the door bhind but get caught at last >.<

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

Followers