Instagram Photos

March 29, 2011

random=P

jz came bac from biomedical science dinner
theme of 2nite is---"A Walk to Secret Garden Where Miles of Mystery Begin"
gt de souvenir this yr as i lost last yr's XD
nxt yr, is our turn again 2 organise dis event again...
while blogging, i use the time to do my mask hehe
this mask is given by Nature Republic as i bought my new product fom there =P
i was given 2 pieces as my aunt bought her collagen set too^^
yet, dun really like de mask vif this de coz i prefer gel or liquid type..
it vil be more convenient for me to apply on my face..wakakakzzz
not yet finish my heme night jelly mask n clinelle mask too..
but i cant to but the mask from mary kay ady >.<
had been tried dat one, de outfit is quite good =))
i m sooo....not yet start 2 earn $ but only know how to spend money!!! gao lat!!!
wen bac home last week n finally i ate my favourite durian...hahah
my dad bought for us^^
it tates soooo GOOD whenever i hv it^^
so, wan to go bac or not dis week??
ah boh go bac 4 two days den sunday or monday come bac to kt again?? errr..how??
let me think about it after my presentation better
2 presentations come together dis week or i shud say on de same day =((
sumore add one more makmal SLP in 2day's tutorial!!!
lecturers really know de best way to torture us :'(
k la, my facial mask is done
gonna slp luu
nitez^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers