Instagram Photos

March 22, 2011

ALIGATO =)

thx to both my buddies (wenhua & kaili) for buying me Berly's chocolate..
love it so much^^
they wen to Berly's factory coz of industry programme
den by the way bought me de choc
i m going to bring them bac home dis week
n share vif my family =)
dis sem, we dun even hv de time to meet up for lunch or dinner
i m quite free dis sem as i only hv lectures 3 and a half days per week XD
hope v vil hv time to meet up ya...
time flies so fast,
it is almost end of 2nd sem
n my 3rd yr is coming soon
though final exam is not yet started..hahah
wen to my grand buddy thesis presenttion jz now
wow!!! it is scaring~~
or i shud say dun go up de stage w/o 100% preparation..
or shud b more than 100%
the Q & A part...
terrifying :S
my hope now---2nd yr 2nd sem remains 4ever
wakakkazz
dreaming again..
dat's me!!
anyway, congrates to paik wah 4 ur great presentation!!
n all de best 4 u^^v
in the meantime, wan2 thx to meising (senior + downstair-neighbour)
for buying dis dessert for me =)
as b4 dis, she gave me a bottle of brand's during me mid-sem exam
it is really sweet^^
i hv used to find her once i meet some problems or feel bored
or wan2 find somebody to chat
since she is jz living downstairs..hahah
the nescafe gold is from somebody else...
but now we seem like strangers now..
dun noe y??
perhaps dat person wan2 avoid me..
it's ok now.. =)
ALIGATO GOZAIMASS!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey gal.. left one month only tat i stay near to u.. the new sem, i wil move to my new room dy... haha.. anyway, u stil can find me to chat when u feel bored or watever.. coz i oso feel bored sometimes.. lols..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah,jz noified ur comments here XD
    sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

Followers