Instagram Photos

March 24, 2011

HOME

going bac home ltr bus at 7pm =) though it is a bit late but i m insisted to go bac on 2day too!!! i miss segamat so much =P left hometown for 1 month ady >.< really miss it!!! here i come, segamt!!! yesterday nite, chatted bout family, rituals n etc in vivian's room~~ n i m going bac home to visit my dear grandpa n grandma sometimes, i vil think of them suddenly n cry alone in my room it is not because they hv left all of my family but i did not love them fully i did not pay more attention on them when we were living together i tot they live vif us take k of us is a nature thing but now, i hope i got the time to take k of them as a grandchild, i feel ashamed of myself i dun even ask them how are their health condition wen i got the news grandma got lung cancer, i was so naive til tot she wont nfall down n leave us.. but the thruth is she will n she did it.. last sight of my grandma dat i hv is she was sleeping in the coffin ady.. i m so sorry, ah ma... this is the thing i regret the most in my life!!! mayb due to the case of ah ma, so i took k of my grandpa vry well try my best to gv him de most comfortable condition. i know it is pain n dat time i promised myself not to leave u alone.. n i did it.. yet, u were still leaving us.. i really dun like dat felling.. i miss de noiseness cheerfulness of my home vry vry much but i noe it will never come bac to me again ah gong ah ma left evrything changed. shud i call this nature of human??!! i dun understand wat are those called "adult" think of!!! evrytime, ah gong ah ma jz hoping evry1 can come bac n reunion 2gether.. but u all jz dissapointing them!!! either I,hv dissapointed ah ma once!! pa, ma, i love u two~~ n i noe evrything may change in one day but ur love to me vil last forever til the day both of u left me i really appreciate to be born as ur daughter.. LOVE U 4EVER ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers