Instagram Photos

January 12, 2012

tired

am i feel stress?? or just i m too tired of studying ady?? hmmmm @.@
feel moody moody >.<

well, finally passed 2 theoritic paper ady and left the last paper on next Tuesday..
but i still can relaxe as having 2 practical papers tomorrow morning and Monday morning..
what a perfect arrangement for the exam timetable of this semester!!
tomorrow, gonna vomit the "blood " again..
so, tonight got to stay up late or even for the whole night *IF my blood is still insufficient for tomorrow paper :(

NVM, nvm..
i tell myself NEVERMIND~~
as after tomorrow morning paper,
i m going to order McD as a reward for have been so tired studying these few days...heee^^

and today, i m so BIG HEAD PRAWN!!
forgot my key when leaving my room, heading to the exam hall~~
too focus on the paper?? *an excuse for myself*
LUCKILY,
got friends who helped me opened the door by using pipe..
who is the first person who bring the pipe to this world??
really TQVM, if not i think i m still stucking outside my door in stead of having my duck mee in front of my lappie..LOlss

that's all for today..tadaa
feel better now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers