Instagram Photos

January 9, 2012

First post of 2012

yeah, finally is 2012!!
and i m back to my lonely hostel again as i m going to start my very first paper on this coming wednesday~~
people around me are almost finishing their papers while me still
"peh lei peh lei"~~

well, i m very sorry to say, i did not fully used with my 2-week-study-week..
and i did enjoy a lot!! LOLS
me still dont know how to die next week!!

dont think about that first~~
i went to SG for 4D3N..
did lots of lots of shopping!!
really a good place to shop!!!
and i bought myself a pair of wedges from Charles & Keith for only $33.90!!
love it!!!

bought one dress which i love it much much too!!
but sorry din take the photo of it..lolss

den attended my friend's wedding on saturday night!!
EVERYONE around me was DRUNK!!!
including my boyfie!!
he vomited for dont know how many times in my house's toilet~~
no choice, he was the "heng dai" and need to help the groom to drink while serving the relatives and friends~~
really really tiring, i mean the groom and bride~~
SO, marriage is tiring~~
register then enough lah..
but for me, I prefer the process of getting tired~~keke

once in a life leh~~
tired for a few days is worth for this BIG day in LIFE!!
hehe^^

that's all about tonight~~

2 comments:

Nuffnang Ads

Followers