Instagram Photos

January 22, 2012

Pre-CNY

finally i m home!! actually my ticket was on friday but since my uncle offered me to take his car and since he is coming back earlier than my bus ticket that i have bought..so i decided to take his car...
yet, a sudden plan make him can only come back this morning >.<
so i have stayed at his house for 2 days and luckily i have my dramas with me..so sleep + eat + watch dramas..heee^^
ok, back to the topic~~
got myself prepared to welcome this Dragon Year =))

went out early in the morning on 18th January 2012..
first thing---Facial Treatment
took LRT then change KTM, after that took a taxi to find the shop to redeem the voucher we bought from MyDeal ..
yet, the services were so unprofessional!!!
just a few touches and the process of cleaning the pimples and blackheads were so CINCAI!!!
NO second time for it!!

second thing, we went for our medi and pedi treatment..this is nice!!
there's the result =))
really love it!!

then, the last thing for me--Hair Perming^^
got my hair permed for the very first time without thinking how will my mum react if she saw it~~
the process really long..sat down there for 2 and a half hours to get my hair done!!
SS-ing while waiting..lolss

finally~~
two curls were different because 2 different people blew the hair for me >.<
but i m satisfied with the outcome..nice =))
and I do not look too mature after permed it..LOLSSs

Shock sendiri again before leaving KTSN..hee

on second day after permed..lolss

thinking of dying my hair after few more weeks..coz the curls really cant be seen if i wore black shirts~~
so, gonna make it looks shiny a bit but not too much..hahah
XOXO^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers