Instagram Photos

June 25, 2010

leaving

going to terengganu ady..finally, my holidays end.. a new sem going to start n evrything is changing again... but, watt about me?? going to change or maitaining?? i dun noe..but i hope some1 is maintained 4 me... after got bac vif him, i realised mny thing.. gt good gt bad..i prefer to 4get those bad thing but it's hard... love,wat's love??? pisces,easy to find,hard to keep.. m i? i oso dun noe.. wen i came bac from nilai yesterday, i nearly cried in front of him.. he seemed like wanna leave straight away after helped me took up my luggagges... but i really wanna to ask him to stay longer coz i m really really miss him... i noe cant c him 4 a few weeks but i really wished him can stay longer with me no matter 4 1 second... he left.. i cried.. really really sad.. like being abandoned...hahah at dat moment, i noe i cant live without u.. though v nid to live apart,but i believe u r my life partner... few more months later, u going to work.. our circles vil bcum biger n bigger... but v can cope vif it no matter wat happens.. i really gonna to miss u so.... i love u..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers