Instagram Photos

October 25, 2011

241011

today, I went for eyes check-up and fitting for colour contact lens with Vivian=)
i m happy that my signs for neovascularization have disappeared, if u did read my previous post about the neovascularization den u will know what it is~at that time, i was told that the signs wont disappear and will be there forever but now it turned up to the opposite way, maybe i have a long time din wear contact lens since that finding of neovas~~
the purpose of my fitting today is for colour lens yet the lens fitted not the one i wanted but the lens called RGP-Rigid Gas Permeable, a type of semi-hard lens..
i was told that this type of lens is far more better than normal soft lens and their lifetime are like our spectacles..u only need to change them when your power is no more suitable or the lens are scratched~~
u can wear for longer time and can treat astigmatism~~
however, the price is high also..Boston Achievement, one of the brands i tried this afternoon is about RM500++ per pair~~
and the most important thing is, the sensation is really uncomfortable although i still can bear with it..and will need some time to adapt to it..
my tears come out straight away >.<

anyway, got 2 pairs of colour lens of FreshLook for free from the optometry clinic =))

then, we proceeded for facial at HerbaLine, Lot 10~~
love the surroundings and it is only RM38 for first trial, after that we still can use our student card to enjoy the facial treatment but only valid until the age of 22..
i m already 21 years and 8 months old, 4 more months for me to have it for RM48 >.<
besides, fish spa is included in the facial package~~
first time for me to soak my legs into the small pond with lots or hundreds of small jelly-like fish and leave my legs in it..really "geli" for the few minutes firstly den is ok for it after some time~~
u can see almost all the fish come to your legs once u put them in~~

bought 2 products of HerbaLine which are the aloe vera gel as i did the treatment for warts removal and freckles cream to balance the tone of my skin as my forehead is in a quite gloomy condition =(

and now, my face is really horrible to show up as lots of red spots on it...
hope the red spots will become lighter after tonight~~
that's all for today, time to get onto my bed
night ppl =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers