Instagram Photos

September 12, 2011

back @.@

holidays are finally ended T^T
and now, i m back to my "lovely" hostel again..today is a tiring day as i used for about 4 hours to clean up my room..things are a lot and my room is "ngam ngam" to fit my thing...lolss

this new design of the room is really erm...colourful..the only adjective i can think of it XD
but the outfit is so weird..especially the way they put the desk with the softboard =.=''
i would lie to move the table but the light cant be moved..haihsss
i think i can only stick to the way they set the arrangement >.<

before came back, went to Pavilion with daddy, mummy and my dearest aunt =)
of course the only went there was to buy my sis's panda biscuit XD
since there is a Tokyo Street there, so perhaps the biscuit she wants will be there~~
and we managed to find it there!! Lolss

this is the panda biscuit my sis wanted!!

MOCHII SWEETS

bought one small box~~

6 top selling flavours inside =)
and i tried 3 of them before came back to KTSN..hehe

blueberry cream

mango yogurt..this is the one i love the most!!

sakura flavour

welcome back to KTSN to me..
it is the time to sleep
nitesss^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers