Instagram Photos

August 7, 2011

tennis practice-060811

060811---I started my tennis practice..hahah..though my holidays left about 1 month..Lolss
the very first and last time i played tennis was in my form 4..i was shot by the ball once!! It was really pain, somemore the person who "tembak" me was my junior..i know, beginners are still learning how to control the ball~~so m i now..hehe^^
so now i attend the lesson with another 2 friends--Vler and PeiThing, both were my 2nd classmates~~we went for the morning and evening session for the first day..we were geng!!


got the racquet from my dear =)
he has started to play tennis since form 1, he taught me before but i was kinda could not catch up what was he teaching that time..hahah

but in my first lesson, i learnt the basic skills like gripping the racquet, swing the body and racquet by using forehand and backhand, volly, serving~~hahahah..nice!!
after the lesson for the whole day, what i want to say is, i understand what the coach said, but hor quite hard when applying..for me lah~~
one more thing, i m nervous when the ball comes to me..feel like want to hit it away from me..wakakakazz
advices from the coach for me---relaxe myself, not to be too nervous and do not up my leg when hit the ball back~~this is the most funny thing when the coach demonstrated my posture for me..hahahah
perhaps that is one of my "small fur disease"---direct translate from 小毛病

first morning session lasted for 4 hours..I am turning dark liao >.<
yet, enjoyed!! one more new thing in my holidays!! XD

gonna sleep now..nitezzz =)

2 comments:

  1. LOL...nice job! Dont forget to practise more, gonna challenge you when i go back! and try not to pull ur leg up again!wakakaka......

    Roger Federer's fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no place to practice la..nid to wait for ur return liao loh >.<

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

Followers