Instagram Photos

November 3, 2010

milo mcflurry + french fries

having my mcflurry n french fries in McD alone now..waiting for my aunt to go bac to her house since i dun de key vif me~~haha... sitting near de door here, i saw something~~try to guess wat is it...an big fly~~omg!! i cant believe wat have i seen..@.@..i captured it down, but it disappeared once i took down de pic..lol anyway, still loving McD..without an reason, dun noe y, wondering y would i in love with Mcd so deep..wakakakzzz..Mcd really nice though de preservative agents r so terrible!!! imagine i m eating plastic now....ohhhhh.... going bac to segamat 2moro...miss my home, my bed~~leaving my dear KT for a few days..recently, it rained a lot..i love rainy day^^ down here is de view while raining...raining really brings lots og meaning 4 me....hope it rains evryday..wakakakzzz...sometimes, i can even cry while looking at de raining sky...really beh tahan!!!
badminton court down my room my room at de 3rd floor~~i saw my clothes too...meising's jz below mine..so ngam~~
my shelf..occupied with all my stuff...cant imagine how m i going to clear all those thing during sem break...dis gonna make me die~~T^T
leaving Mcd luu~~bubu>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers