Instagram Photos

January 12, 2013

The Moment After Finals

YEAHHHH!!!
Finally, at last my finals for the second last semester in my Uni life is ended^^
This finals was actually not that torturing as I had the least subjects to cover up and almost 2 weeks free for my study weeks..
So, I should have a well-planned study week but end up..@@
Burning midnight oil with my Nescafe Gold for my Special Title Paper and stayed up whole night yesterday to finish up 10 case study..
yet could not finish up study them

ANYWAY, they were over!! haha :D

Once after the last paper this afternoon, I went to Tonay Roma's with my girls to have lunch to reward ourselves for staying up for sooo mannyyyy nightsss for finallsssss ^^
Tony Roma's are having the Lunch Set starting from RM16.90 now!! Soup of your choice and a free flow of soft drinks are included as well =)
So, we chose to dine in here for this at a more affordable priceee *winkss*

The soup for my lunch is Mushroom soup. At first I thought it was added with sesame as it came in the colour of a bit greyish with black dots on the soup..hehe..The soup was creamy enough to my liking and match perfectly with the packet of crackers..the crackers tasted like a bit of vanilla for me but my girls smelled the sweetness from the crackers rather than the taste of it C:
or another choice of soup is the Potato Soup =)

 The free flow of Soft Drinks-- Ice Lemon Tea (shocked when it was served as it was quite a big glass XD)

This baton was served with the herbed garlic butter too =) Love this^^

TADAAA..here are our main coursess^^

Jane's --- BBQ Chicken with fries and salad.Came in a huge portion and could not even finish up the friess..lols

Vivian's --- Sanwich set..but seemed like a burger set more XD with the onion rings on top of the bun, fries and some slices of tomato =) My little dear VIvian with a small stomach could not even finish this huge portion as well especially the friess again..hahah

And mine -- sorry for forgetting the name for this course and I really dont know what is it ady @@
It served with some vegetables (carrots, brinjals, cucumbers) with mashed potatoes and the chicken with green apples and cherry bits..it tasted very appetiting^^

Three of us had a FULL lunch and a GREAT + FUNNY chat with LAUGHTERSSS
hope the workers and the other customers would not feel annoying that time..0pppsss

BTW, i really cant recall back the very First-TIme-Visit to Tony Roma's lah weyyy..lolss

That's all for tonight if not I am soon gonna feel hungry when looking at those yummy food more..
Night^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers