Instagram Photos

November 19, 2011

Terrible night!!

this night,i feel so terrible!!
asking myself---Y m i so "lucky" to get small tiny things back from JB??!!
or i should be happy that those tiny things may not be scabies or lice?? or they are just normal mite??
watever i should call them!! maybe i should go for a doctor before i am sure what are they in my room!!!

went for a farmacist this morning and showed her those rashes on my body, bought one gel and 1 bottle of lotion..gel is for me and the lotion is for my bed~~
actually i did have an enjoyable day with my matric friend and coursemates shopping eating taking pictures but now all the mood had gone!!
when reached my room, opened up the lotion and started clean up my room!!
washed the clothes, towel, bed sheet and even the blanket!!!
applied the lotion onto my bed stand thoroughly!!
hanged up the clothes after being washed and now my room is full of the smell of detergent!!
for the very first time washed my clothes in the midnight!!
DISLIKE the smell!!

and for the most important thing is---
TONIGHT, i m going to SLEEP WITHOUT my BLANKET!!!
more pity than those homeless!!!

what can i say??
arrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers