Instagram Photos

July 16, 2011

Bye June, Hello July

yeah, i know i m late enough to talk about this post..my schedule is full of evrything now~~furthermore, when i got the time to blog but my modem was broken down by the thunder last week and i could not online for almost 5 days..that time was really tourturing..when i could not online, i was like nothing can i do and what can i do when came back from kindergarten :(

anyway, I enjoyed JUNE very very much!!! I did lots of thing and the life is meaningful!!!!

Early of June, went to SG with my grandma, stayed at my uncle's place and met one of my BFF--Vler~~
I concluded my trip with one sentence----I LOVE SG!!! hehe^^
          

after came back from SG, then i registered my yoga class~~YOGA is really good!! i sweat a lot in evry class i attended!!! One thing i have to admit is my balancing is very very lousy!!! really an imbalanced girl >.<
especially this kind of balancing makes me surrender easily~~

Celebrated Father's Day in Secret Recipe~my day's pose is really funny lah~~evrytime take his picture, he is always like that..swt for him~~and i m the host for this meal..pok gai liao~~
              

Yup, i started my job in kindergarten as a pre-sch tcher~~i teach 3 and 4-year-old kids..and give tuition for standard 1 students..my first week in the kindi really busy, not because of busy taking care of the children but busy of running up and down due to the unfamiliar time-table..and now, i m an EXPERT XD
at here, celebrated birthdaysssss for more than 5 times ady~~those kids are really 幸福~~

Finally, went to Malacca with my family to visit my brother, to give my brother his 21-gold-key necklace...i sponsored RM50 for my mum to buy the key, after bought it then only i noticed mine was bought in this year how come his need to buy in the same year with mine?? he is only 20 this yr!! at last, nevrmind la, just give him as lunar 21st birthday loh XD
And my sister wanted to buy the textbook for her form-6-study~~
this stack of books cost us almost RM300 after 10% less~~in that stack, got 2 books are  mine..hehe^^
first book is this--我的爱情,我说了算
know this book from kimberly's blog..thx to her =)
this book quite nice..got aother writer-橘子, but no more stocks for this book..haizzz

this is the other book--BETRAYED..this is the second book and i not yet start to read coz i m waiting for the first book from my hubby as i asked him to help me to buy in JB as no more stocks in Malacca's Popular~~

after 2 days, my brother went back from Malacca...
this is the shoes for Father Day's present from my borther..my dad needs them for work~~

this is my JUNE story..and this JULY will be full of surprises~~hehe^^
birthday month of my hubby =)
got a plan in my mind now but dont know can succeed boh..stay tuned ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

Followers