Instagram Photos

October 30, 2010

=)

jz finished my one week stressed exam week...now rest awhile gt still gt 1 more paper n 3 more lab~~@.@...sometimes, really feel not i m not suitable in studies...really pek chek wen i tot of dis kind of thing while k-ing those piles of notes!!! m i too busy or i really dun like to study??!! i m confusing ady~~study not to be able to answer all de questions in the exam,but if i cant even answer de questions in de exam, wat for 4 me to study?? reallyyy wanna shout out from here~~~~haizz...but i noe, stil hv to keep going, moving 4ward...really hard 4 me~~im tired!! even asking myself, wat had happened to me??!! really hate dis kind of me!! i hope to change but it seems hard!!! urrrggghhhhh.... but anyway, i hv changed my hair style though it is not an important point but nvm, i like de look of me now!! keke^^ but i wish to cut it shorter leh..wakakakazzz..perhaps going to hv a cut during de sem break..lolss btw, same thing same word same person...ga yao leh!!!

2 comments:

Nuffnang Ads

Followers